We are a mid-sized, family-owned company with a long tradition and are based in the region of the Lake of Constance (Germany). The company is currently managed in its 3rd generation by Hans-Peter Dreher.
Our name stands for high quality and innovative products. As a supplier, we are focusing on building long term relationships with our customers. Dreher’s product range includes fruit juices (NFC), concentrates (FC) and purees, which we deliver to our customers or their partners across Europe. We use the latest equipment and expanded our factory greatly over the last years.
For our new production plant in Poland, we are looking for a:
production manager or engineer for
mechanical engineering (m/f)
• ensuring the production processes regarding the quality and
• personnel planning and procurement in the production area
• planning, coordination and documentation of workflows with
the help of our ERP system
• preparation of capacity planning regarding the available
• responsibility for the timely completion of production orders
• creation and maintenance of article master data, parts lists
and workflows in the ERP system (with change management)
• responsibility for efficient machine planning and machine
• daily coordination with the production, the quality
departments and the logistics department to ensure a smooth
• Master of sciences in engineering, specialized in mechanical engineering or food technology
• ideally several years of professional experience in a production environment of the food branch and in responsible function
• MS Office skills, especially regarding Excel
• proactive and structured work style, processor orientation, high communicative competence as well as joy in intercultural and interdepartmental cooperation.
• exact, highly analytical and process-oriented approach, communication strength, reliability
• independent and structured work
• traveling to other production plants
• open for new tasks and flexible working hours in shifts
• Polish and English language fluently
• knowledge of the German language preferable
We can offer you an interesting, varied and challenging area of responsibility in a steadily growing company network with performance-oriented remuneration. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please send your full application papers stating with your earliest possible date of entry and your salary expectations:
Dreher Poland Sp.z o.o.
ul. Krakowska 149
PL 27-660 Koprzywnica